A common strategic vision over the territorial growth, a strong commitment to create new employment opportunities, along with qualitative education, technical specialization and international competitiveness.
Sixteen members, chosen among international business players, institutions, schools, universities and educational authorities: this is how the Ge.In.Logistic Foundation was born and howit has launched the first ITS in the field of sustainable mobility for infomobility and logistic infrastructures in Puglia.
Hereinafter, the list of the founding members:
- “CABRINI” PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE;
- PUGLIA AIRPORT SPA, Puglia airport authorized dealer;
- AMAT SPA, Company responsible for the urban mobility in the Taranto city;
- AMTAB SPA, Company responsible for the urban mobility in the Bari city;
- “FORMARE PUGLIA” ASSOCIATION, Professional education and training Agency;
- “PROGRAMMA SVILUPPO” ASSOCIATION, Vocational Training Agency of the Provinces of Bari, Taranto, Lecce and Brindisi;
- CEVA LOGISTICS, International Company for transport and logistics;
- MUNICIPALITY OF GROTTAGLIE;
- MUNICIPALITY OF TARANTO;
- CTP SPA, Public Enterprise responsible for local transport in Taranto city;
- EURONET SRL;
- “MAJORANA” TECHNICAL INSTITUTE;
- “EUCLIDE” INSTITUTE (Bari);
- “POLITECNICO” INSTITUTE (Bari);
- BARI UNIVERSITY;
- UNIVERSUS CSEI, University Consortium for Education and Innovation.